Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 - Fri. 12/24/10 - Everything's OK. Thank you Friendis!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 00:37:09 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 - Fri. 12/24/10 - Everything's OK. Thank you Friendis!
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 24:
Everything's OK.
What was the best moment that could serve as proof
that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that
discovery into the year ahead?

Hmmm. . . Best 'ok' moment?? Spending time with my friendis!! I feel
like the majority of the times we've been together this year have been
positive & even when those times weren't always positive, we were able
to come back to that positive place. There was even once when she
said: 'Ok, let's talk about something else.' because I had gone on
long enough about some problem or other & she new it. She rarely has
done that in the past, but it was good for her to say it! I'm working
on changing myself anyway, but having her actually tell me 'Ok, enough
is enough.' was good. & she wasn't a bitch about it, nor did she have
to be. Oddly enough, her gentle prodding has, as this writing shows,
stuck with me long after whatever it was that I was complaining about
*which I don't even remember now*! Lol. Thank you friendis!! I will
incorporate it into next year by putting the brakes on myself when
noone else is there to speak up & by hoping that when I'm around her,
she'll continue to do the same with me.


--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment