Friday, November 16, 2012

The Gratitude Challenge Pledge!

Originally posted: Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 1:58 PM Thank you for this Kimberly!! For the next 21 days, I will be participating in the Gratitude Challenge. This is my Pledge & I am posting it to PP so that the world can see what I'm doing! This is how I shall hold myself gently accountable, for completing my 21 day Challenge! THE GRATITUDE PLEDGE With a hopeful outlook, I, ______________________, promise to fulfill the terms of The Gratitude Challenge. Over the next 21 days, I pledge to complete the activities on my gratitude calendar, including writing journal entries, taking photos and connecting with friends. I promise to take note of life’s little blessings and to give thanks for the relationships, experiences and opportunities that make my life unique. From this day forward, I commit to living on the brighter side of life. Signature: Michelle Medina Date: 11/06/2010 -- "It'll only take a few minutes. When does anything that's supposed to take a few minutes only take a few minutes?"--Garfield - "The Garfield Show" & he's right! "Find me, feel me, fill me, then cut me up!!"--Shaun Morgan - Seether "Burrito" "It's so cold out here tonight, I met a bear walking down the street & even he was wearing pants!"--Elias Soriano Febuary 2009, joking about Michigan's f-f-f-freezing weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment