Friday, November 16, 2012

Why Take the Gratitude Challenge?

Originally posted: Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 2:09 PM I'm taking the Gratitude Challenge because I need more gratitude in my life. Genuine, true gratitude, not the kind I just gloss over in 2 seconds! Though working with a Life Coach & now a Body-Centric coach is all about being gentle with myself, I must confess, I'm still not there most of the time. I seem to lapse in and out of it rather quickly. My goal here is to lapse into it/into gratitude, more fully and more of the time. When this challenge is over, I want to come away from it more aware, more awakened and feeling proud of myself. I want to prove to myself that I can follow through with something, not by using guilt trips or negative representations of times I didn't follow through in the past, but by gentle daily reminders, small tasks that don't put me down or cause me to carry more guilt. Ready, set, lift off!!! -- "It'll only take a few minutes. When does anything that's supposed to take a few minutes only take a few minutes?"--Garfield - "The Garfield Show" & he's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment