Friday, February 3, 2012

"Calling in The One" Week 1, Lessons 1 and 2!

Here are Lessons 1 and 2 from Week 1 of "Calling in The One"
Lesson 1: Opening Myself Up To Love
I sat cross-legged on the floor and repeated 10 times, "I open myself fully to give and receive love."
My arms were exhausted after only 10 times so I will come back to this exercise later today to complete the 26 times.
Note: I did NOT do as I'd planned and have yet to carry on with this.
Lesson 2: "I Am Connected To Everyone And Everything"
I sat on the floor cross-legged, hands on thighs and did this for 3 minutes.
Observations:
I appear to be very tired as any amount of sitting *without doing* so sitting still is making me yawn often, sometimes mid exhale or inhale.
I'm being gentle with myself and NOT getting annoyed about this.
I also notice, something that has been fairly consistent for me for a number of years, when it comes to 'imagining' things, whether it's energy or light, something that is intangible and I can't feel, I begin to draw blanks.
If I have not seen it or have not touched or experienced it somehow, it becomes alot harder for me to envision.
Note: I have yet to do this again either.
Truth is, I feel the exact opposite of what I'm saying I feel here *can we say contradiction??????*, and at this point, ANY excuse, no matter how big or how small will work.
As I said, I do Desire a partner, however, sabotage is afoot OFTEN!! Whose idea was it to program a brain this way anyway!!??? Inquiring minds Desire an answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment