Thursday, April 26, 2012

Last Night's DREAMS!!!!!!

I got a recording from MindMovies last night and listened to it while I slept.
The recording is from Maury Zelkavich *I probably masacred the spelling of his name there*, but anyway, he's a scientist whose Brain Entrainment audio works so well he was asked to train the Brazilian police force!! Natalie talked about him on one of her Inspirational Shows and joined with him for her MindMovies colaboration.
MindMovies is her website.
Anyway, the audio recording I got is titled "Programmed for Success in Everything I Do"
So back to last night!
I'm constantly saying how I don't dream and even if I do I don't remember it!
Well last night I went to sleep and wouldn't you know? I drempt! And this morning, I woke up and I remembered!!
First dream, I'm back stage at a Poison concert! Now why, I'm TOTALLY NOT SURE, I mean, I think Brett Michaels is cool enough, but I'm definitely a grunge Woman! When I hear Poison the songs I like are "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" and the other slow one that I can't for the life of me think of the title to at the moment!
Anyway, I'm back stage and their saying someone else can come back stage if they help bring in the gear. So yours truly walks out from back stage and I am just miffed!! There is trash everywhere! And when I say everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE!!! And it is funny to note here, that I do think about the trash people leave behind at concerts often since I'm a concert goer myself and a litter picker-upper! Lol. I HATE littering, absolutely despise it! So take the 'ordinary' amount of trash you find at a concert and multiply it by a thousand! I'm WALKING ON TRASH, not floor! That's how much trash there is! And I AM NOT HAPPY about it! So I start helping out. Next thing I know I'm back stage again and apparently exhausted, because WHO just happens to show up? And WHOM do I just happen to wrap my my arms around and lay head to chest upon??? None other than SHAUN MORGAN from SEETHER!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! No, we didn't DO anything unfortunately. . . but at least he held me! This is progress, we're getting somewhere here! Lol!!!!
So that's all one dream.
Then later on I dream about my sis /BFF Holly!! We're sitting in the room that my teacher's aid had when she worked at the middle school. Only there's a guy there this time, my teacher's aid was a Woman.
So we're sitting there talking about my Birthday for some reason, and than Holl decides to jump over the table! Lol. As in standing on one chair and deciding to take a flying leap over the length of the table and land standing in another chair! Lol.
Now this is one of the long low tables, not like the little desk with the chair attached to it.
So this guy and I are sitting here chanting hi yaw, hi yaw, hi yaw. . . Seriously??? That's more like a karate kick chant! What do I know though? I'm just the one having the dream here!!
If nothing else this put me in my thaita brainwave state so I could remember these dreams long enough to write it down!
And so that's my first experience with brain entrainment! Lol. Can't wait to see what tonight brings!
If nothing else I woke up in a great mood! That's worth a million bucks right there! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment