Saturday, July 7, 2012

Comp Trouble, Missed You All!

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY PINK POSSE BLOG ON OR NEAR
Wed, June 16, 2010 7:52PM

Hi all,
You have noooo idea how much I desperately missed all of you!!! My
computer quit working not long after my last blog post, which was May
15th, according to the PP time/date stamps. It took me another 10 days
to find someone to take my computer to as I hate taking it to computer
businesses that aren't equipped to handle a blind person's computer.
That might sound rude, but the thing is, if JAW'S quits working
because they flubbed it up, then a whole nother set of complications
arises! & all I was doing was wanting to get it fixed! Luckily though,
these guys at 3 Geeks got it all straightened around. However, they
initially said I had no virus, you know, you're a woman, it's all in
your head kind of thing??? Growl!!! So my Dad insisted that he saw the
virus warning come up & only then did they find it (YESTERDAY)!! to be
exact! They also thought JAW'S had been removed off my computer, not
true!!! So I had to do the Freedom Scientiffic Tech Support runnaround
for nothing! Anyways, it's back now & I have a million things to tell
all of you! I'll post them in upcoming blogs, but for shorthand, I
went to see SEETHER on Friday May 21 & almost got kicked out! (No, I
wasn't drunk, & it wasn't even a serious thing!) & I got to see
NONPOINT on Tuesday June 8th!!! Oooooooohhhhh!!! So in love!!!!! &
Mister "Hi Princess. . . (think full on sexy voice, & I don't even
like the name princess normally!!!) I love you!! Oh I love you!!!"
(kiss kiss kiss) DID NOT help!!!!!!!!! Lol.
I also fell off the self care program, wasn't able to keep up with
morning pages since I had nothing to write on!!!, & almost died
without all of you!!
So gigantic hugs, & I love you all!!!!
Ttys,
Michelle

--
"Like the sun we will live to rise,
Like the sun we will live and die!
And then. . . ignite again!"
"Live to Rise"--Christopher Cornell/Soundgarden, from The Avengers Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment