Sunday, July 8, 2012

Discovery Session Talk

ORIGINAL EMAIL TO MYSELF ON OR NEAR
Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:00 AM

I came away feeling great, losing that heavyheart feeling to have
changed my motto from it's my fault to 'It's NOT my fault.'
I learned that in posting online, sharing my views/thoughts/opinions,
I am in fact, creating. So I am honoring that value after all.
Recognition is, a good thing, with a good connotation.
I am hungry for connection though this was a rare place for me to
acknowledge it honestly.
I remembered my comments about negative thoughts being worse then not
exercising. Worse, then pretty much anything I can do to myself
because they've become so insidious I don't recognize them when they
come into my head.
I am to ask clearly for what I want. Something that's new for me.
It is okay for me to ask for what I want.
I need to shatter the old thoughts that if I did it once & it didn't
work, I'll do it again & it won't work.

Homework:
Check the internet for local hospitals, animal rescues/shelters & the
like to volunteer in.
Continue to seek out & connect with others in similar situations to
find out what they've done to change their circumstances.
Continue to live in possibility, try to envision what possibility is
like & what it feels like to be there.
DON'T GET ATTACHED TO THE OUTCOMES OF WHAT I'M SEEKING OUT.
Ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask, ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment