Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 10th - Wisdom.

What was the wisest decision you made in 2013, and how
did it play out?

The wisest decision I made this year was to open myself up to new experiences!!!
I made a wise decision in 2012 by coming here, but I made an even
wiser decision to open myself up. I feel like I've expanded my
boundaries and my horizons so much!! It's like I've expanded so much I
can't even see where it all ends anymore! I have unlimited potential
and still as yet untapped personal resources!!
It's just been one amazing year!! I really don't have the words!!!
I thought moving would expand my opportunities, and it has, but
opening MYSELF UP has expanded them more!!
And it's been Great because I'm learning about my boundaries and I
find myself setting new ones with every experience. Some boundaries
are to narrow and some are to broad, but with every experience I have
I learn that, learn where to broaden them out and where to tighten
them up a bit.
It's played out fabulously!

No comments:

Post a Comment