Monday, December 17, 2012

December 18: Try.

What do you want to try in 2014? Is there something you
wanted to try in 2013? What happened when you did / didn't go for it?

In 2013 I moved myself and my Girls to Boulder Co so I could attend
Naropa U. It seemed like a Utopia at the time. . . Lol. Admittedly
preparations started in 2012, but the actual move took place on
January 3rd. It has been completely worth it!!!! Has it been a
struggle? Naturally!!! Lol.But than again, so is life! However, it's
less of a struggle if you just go with it!!! And now that I've been
rolling it's been Great!!!
So how has it turned out? Fantabulously!!!
What do I want to try in 2014? Hm. . . that's a good question.
After Olivia's born, maybe sky-diving as I said before!! Lol. Or. . .
making something with clay. A pottery class or a ceramics class. Who
knows! Possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment