Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 9th - Party.

What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2013?
Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

Sorry, can't go there. . . Let's see. . . what can I say?
The people were AWESOME, I had plenty of people to touch, taste and
smell. . . it was the perfect place for me to be, because everything I
want to do but can't do in public I can do there!! I can get as close
to a person as I want, drink in their smell and hold their hands and
touch their faces and do anything I wish to discover more about
them!!!
The music was off the hook!!!!!!! If only I could rope SHAUN or ELI
into performing!!!!!!!! That's the only thing that could possibly make
it better!! Lol.
And the food. . . The dinner was good, but the dessert was better!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate cake and chocolate icecream and fudge and whipped cream and
strawberry shortcake and more whipped cream and. . . well, you know
the rest!!!!!! Lol!!!!
Oh the memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment