Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 Sunday 12/5/10 - Letting Go

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 02:22:14 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Sunday 12/5/10 - Letting Go
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 5 – Let Go.
What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?

Lol! This will be the shortest post so far! I let go of my bio mom's
family because their a bunch of backstabbers & of my stepmom's family
because they fight like people on the jerry springer show minus the
cussing & chair throwing.
Letting them go has done wonders already & I only made a conscious
decision to release them on Thanksgiving Day, but I already feel
happier & better about myself/my circumstances & more in control then
I've ever felt up til now!

--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment