Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 Fri. 12/31/10 - My Core Story

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 21:26:19 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Fri. 12/31/10 - My Core Story
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 31:
Core story.
What central story is at the core of you, and how do you
share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month.
Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until
today.)

I don't know what my core story will end up being. At the moment it's
definitely changing & the common thread is self love & positivity
where there was once self hate & negativity. However, because it is
still changing, I don't know what the lasting effects will be. I can
venture a guess though that they will be completely new! It will be a
complete 180 from where I was. I'd say right now I'm at a 90 or so &
when my transformation is complete, I'll be at a 180!
I share my story with the world by posting at the Pink Posse, which
was my main blog & now here on Facebook since I can't post there
anymore!! Hopefully that's not permanent!

--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment