Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15: 5 minutes.

five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most
want to remember about 2013.
Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2013 in
5 minutes.


I most want to remember:
My Olivia's heartbeat, in fact, anything that involves her!!!
I most want to remember my lovers' hands and mouths' and tongues' on my skin!!
I most want to remember the fabulous concerts I've been to, the
wonderful plays I've acted in and the songs I've sang in choir!!
I most want to remember volunteering with humans and Animals!
I most want to remember the difference I've made in people's lives!
I most want to remember nights in a hammock and nights by a fire on a
faux bear-skin rug!
I most want to remember snowflakes at Christmas and the smell of the
pinetrees I've passed, the hay rides I've taken and the haunted houses
I've visited!
I most want to reemember the violets and lilacs and roses I've sniffed
this year!
I most want to remember my Dad's voice and my best friends' voices
from right here in Boulder!
I most want to remember the smell of delicious healthy foods and silly
talk and contemplative talks and the gooffy jokes we've all told!
I most want to remember. . . myself and all the ways I've grown and
changes I've made and everything that's I've done for myself this
year!!
I most want to remember. . . how I have cared for myself this year. .
. I was looking outside for love and comfort and care, and I finally
realized, it's all in here!! I have it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment