Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 Monday 12/6/10 - Make

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 02:30:59 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Monday 12/6/10 - Make
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 6 – Make.
What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there
something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

Hmmm. . . The last thing I made. . . Probably the Christmas Tree I
made for ELI. That was 2 years ago I think. Braille paper & my Braille
Writer are what I used. As for making stuff now, I have plenty of
time, I just either don't have the stuff or don't feel like making
what I do have the stuff for. Beaded necklaces for example. As for the
Braille Writer I need to send that in for repair & then I could start
using it again. As for other stuff, need paint & paint brushes, wish I
had pottery & a kiln to make things in. Loved paper mache though it
was messy as heck! So most of what I make now is writing! At least I
haven't let all of my creativity go!

--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment