Monday, December 17, 2012

December 19th: Healing.

What healed you in 2013? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip
evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2014?

The move has healed me this year. It's been both sudden *meeting
hundreds of new people in a matter of days whereas at home I almost
never met anyone "new"*, and it's also been gradual in learning
Eastern ways of thinking and meditating, chanting and all kinds of
"new" things. Shopping at different stores, eating at different
places, and just doing things I didn't do at home. Recycling for
example, or volunteering.

I'm Pregnant with my Daughter Olivia Marie. I'd like to have a home
Birth in the water!! I'd like to heal the idea in my head that I must
go to the hospital for everything for one! And I'd like to heal the
idea that the Birthing process must be painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment