Thursday, December 27, 2012

Gratitude Challenge Day 14:

Today, make the effort to live life with a positive outlook. Restrain
from criticizing the people around you. Dare
to see the glass half full. Listen more than you speak. Give freely of
yourself. Practice kindness at every
opportunity.


Today was amazing!!!
I'm sitting here tallying up all the acts of kindness I did today,
didn't realize you could do so many in one day!!

I paid for some one's parking meeter, cleaned up a bathroom floor
littered with paper towels, paid for another person's lunch, bought a
cup of tea for a homeless person, helped buy groceries for an entire
family in need, picked up a text book for a friend who didn't have
time and dropped it off at her dorm, invited my friends to an improm
tu dinner party, took the leftovers to a sick friend's house, and
stopped off at the neighbor's to clean their Cat litter and feed their
foster Cats before coming home to bed.
It's been a very looong day, but an extremely productive one and I
wouldn't have it any other way!!!
What's more, one of our snarky visiting profs tried to rain all over
everyone's good mood this morning and yes, I restrained myself by
killing the guy with kindness!!
Would you believe my classmates followed suit???? Even I was shocked!!
Woohoo, go us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment