Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gratitude Challenge Day 3, SEETHER Album!!!

NOTE: Please remember, these are 2013 Gratitudes!!

I'm Greatful to find out that a new SEETHER album is in the works,
with a release date around August of 2014!!!!

I heard this on a local radio station as well as read it on an
extremely popular blog posted by rock insiders!!!
I am so over the moon and ecstatic I can bearly contain myself!!!
SHAUN always delivers and I can't wait to see what he and the boys
will be delivering this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Their tentative title is
"Blood on the Dance Floor"
Sure this is an amusement more than anything else, but I wouldn't
complain if it were the real title!!!
They could name it "Monkey Spank" and I'd buy it, but that's another
story entirely!!!!! Lol!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment