Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 31st: Core story.

What central story is at the core of you, and how do you
share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month.
Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until
today.)

My central story???? Hm. . . you've hit me up with alot of good
questions this month, and this one I'm not sure how to answer. I can
tell you my theme is positivitity, and I can tell you that I share
that with the world by helping others. Just by showing up and being
there. By maintaining a positive outlook and by doing lots of
self-care to ensure I keep that positive outlook.
A "story" as I've always known it however, is more akin to a bedtime
story and that doesn't really describe a story as it relates to this
question or as I know it to be. Nevertheless, I would still say that
after reading through my threads this month that's still the
ever-present thing or story here, positivity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment