Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 Thurs. 12/30/10 - Gift - Self Love!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 23:05:32 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Thurs. 12/30/10 - Gift - Self Love!
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 30:
Gift.
This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What's
the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?

I've given myself the gift of love this year! It's emotional because I
can feel it, I feel happier, better, lighter, brighter! It's also
tangible because I speak differently, work hard to watch the words I
use, using won't in place of can't where applicable to take back my
power & revoke my victimhood, for example. I don't know if I carry
myself differently since I can't see how I carry myself, but I know
that I feel differently & since I feel differently, I'm most certain
that my presence shows up differently to the people & in the world
around me.


--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment