Thursday, December 27, 2012

Gratitude Challenge Day 12:

Pick three friends or family members you see regularly. View their
actions and gestures through a positive lens,
assuming their goodness and witnessing their best intentions.


I'll be honest, I don't like this one, it throws me severely!!! Lol.
Nevertheless. . .

I'm Grateful that ELI always encourages me, even when he has his own
fears about how things will play out.. He always encourages me no
matter what!!!
I'm Grateful to Cheryl. . . she is an extremely negative person, but I
realize that whenever she acts or speaks her actions and words are
coming from a place of fear, not a place of understanding and so I
choose to forgive her and be grateful for her presence in my work
life.

I'm Grateful for the homeless man I pass daily going to and from work.
He has nothing, but he always has a kind word to say or something to
offer. He'll help elderly people cross the street or give people
directions. He knows Boulder like the back of his hand!! He's a very
smart man and I'm Grateful to know him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment