Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Virgin Sex Chronicles: Unexpected Inspiration!

Originally Posted: Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:23:22 -0500

Original Article:
http://www.owningpink.com/blogs/owning-pink/lets-talk-sex
I talk about sex, & I'm not afraid to do so. Posting it on the
internet is something new, but I've been talking about wishing I could
kidnap, cover in reece peanut butter cups & make wild passionate love
to not one, but two rockstars whom I've had the honor of meeting more
then once! More then twice, & probably more then 50 times! My friend
doesn't really share her fantasies, but that doesn't stop me from
talking about mine! I've been caught masturbating by my Father & had
him find my vibrator under my bed *without panicking or being
embarrassed*! Why the hell should I be when I can hear him & my
stepmother through the wall???? Our walls happen to be paper thin! I
don't hear them all the time, but I'm not going to be embarrassed
either. Sex is just that, sex. It is what it is & I have no time for
shame & guilt. My only depressing point to all this talk? I'm still a
bloody virgin!!! *slams fists against table* I was a virgin by choice
when I was a teenager, now I'm 24 & desperate to have my first
experience with a woman. Have you ever been so horny you were
convinced everyone could tell??? That's where I'm at, thank God I'm
not a baboon or I'd be screwed! No pun intended. . . So yes, I talk
sex & am not afraid to do so! Now bring on the sex mojo so I can get
some already!!! LOL!!!

--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment