Monday, December 10, 2012

Fwd: #Reverb10 Tues. 12/14/10 - Appreciate

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 00:05:46 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Tues. 12/14/10 - Appreciate
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 14:
Appreciate.
What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in
the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

The thing I appreciate most this year has been my ability to change! I
have morphed from a depressed suicidal downer into a mostly happy,
cheerful, optimistic person. I still won't handle Pollyanas, no
tolerance for them whatsoever, but I am completely different in this
month of December compared to who I was in May. So it hasn't even been
the entire year, it's just been within the last 6 months. I amaze
myself! I have grown stronger, changed dramatically, adapted to my
environment in a way that has shocked my very soul! I feel awake &
alive, thrilled & ecstatic!
I show my gratitude by reminding myself how far I've come. I also show
my gratitude by treating others differently & reacting to situations
differently then I used to.
I can't wait for 2011! Radical change is on the horizon & in the very
air I breathe!
--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment