Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 7 – Community.

Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2013?
What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect
with in 2014?

I've discovered community, and even Family at the homeless shelter
where I volunteer. The people have amazing stories and even through me
a surprise Baby Shower!!! I have to confess I had all the traditional
thoughts, they've got nothing and here they are trying to give me
something. . . I cried like a Baby!! But the people here were so
wonderful, so sweet and genuine!! They've bolstered me when I had a
hard day at school or in my personal life. They've been just
spectacular and I can't wait to get back to working with them!!!
In 2014?? Well, we're getting close to another election. . . I know,
it sounds like a bad word and even leaves a bad taste in the mouth,
but I think it's time I start finding out who will be making a serious
bid for the Presidency in 2016!!! I want to know who will be guiding
policies, or rather, HELP guide them when my Baby Girl is in
pre-school and elementary school!! So I would like to follow the
candidates closely and bring a Democratic office here for whoever
appeals to me the most!!

No comments:

Post a Comment