Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 Thurs. 12/23/10 - New Name - Changing my name!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 00:21:45 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Thurs. 12/23/10 - New Name - Changing my name!
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 23:
New name.
Let's meet again, for the first time. If you could
introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would
it be and why?

Ok, for now it's Michelle because that name *my middle name*, suits me
much better then lisa, my first name. Onto the why, I actually always
wanted to be something with a Latin flavor, Maria, Carmen, Raquel,
Ana, anything like that. They sound to me, beautiful, exotic, like
they exude sensuality & beauty. However, I've been unable to decide &
so, for now, have stuck with Michelle, because at the very least, it
fits me, the changes I've made & the major overhaul I've been doing on
my life. In the future, once I've moved though, I may very well change
it again, to one of those names!

--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment