Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 12: Body integration. 2013:

This year, when did you feel the most integrated
with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but
simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

I was lying in the tub just last night, I have a jacuzi and I was
feeling all the tention in my lower back discipate and Olivia was
kicking away happily and the Girls were curled up next to the tub on
the rug and I was immersed and it was so Peaceful. . . I was
integrated, completely!! I felt so calm and so relaxed. It was like
floating away on a giant water bed!! It was beautiful and I was
blissed out!!
I nearly fell asleep and Alex had to wake me! Lol. Wonderful Woman she is!!
Course she made up for it by giving me hot chocolate in bed with the
tiniest dollop of whipped cream. . . Oh how i love her!!! But that's
another story. . . Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment