Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 Sat. 12/25/10 - Photo - Climbing The Tree of Life

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 00:47:09 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Sat. 12/25/10 - Photo - Climbing The Tree of Life
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 25:
Photo.
Photoa present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you
from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are,
or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand
words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about
you.

Ok, can't do photos, but I would have to say it was the photo Holl
took of me standing in the lap of a tree. I was holding on tight &
kind of playing peekaboo as she titled the photo! Lol. I think it best
captures me because I haven't climbed a tree in forever, in fact I had
determined that I was 'to fat' until that moment to get up into a
tree. It captures my innocence, my playfulness & how I've been playing
peekaboo with my life for a long time, only gaining snatches of it,
but never really truly trying to embody it. In that moment, I was a
woman & a child, bold & sexy, confident & playful! I was everything I
would like to be all the time & everything I would like to show the
world, every day.

--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment