Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 Sat. 12/18/10 - Try - Dancing!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 23:40:36 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Sat. 12/18/10 - Try - Dancing!
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 18:
Try.
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you
wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn't go for it?

I'd like to try dancing in 2011! Any type of dancing that gets me
moving & anything enjoyable! I do regular dancing occasionally, but
I'd like to do something provocative, erotic, something that allows me
to find my Goddess status & sexual creativity/power!

2010 was a moot year, nothing ventured & nothing gained because
nothing was ventured, so no.

--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment