Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 11 of the 21 Day Gratitude Challenge: Thankfulness Trough the Eyes of a Child

Seeing through the eyes of a child, I'm not sure how this will affect my gratitude, as being an adult, I wrote my list the other day & did cover alot, but we'll see. I am thankful for my parents. I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for the sun! I am thankful for my furballs! I am thankful for my food, clothes & shoes. I am thankful for my music! I am thankful for recess! I am thankful for legos, shaving cream, balloons, linkin logs, unifix cubes, glue, construction paper, scissors, beads, macaroni projects, crayons, paint & anything I can use for art class! I'm thankful for kid's shows & cartoons! I'm thankful for cookouts! I'm thankful for beeper balls & bouncy balls! I'm thankful for my big brother & little sister! I'm thankful for my cane teacher, Braille teacher & any teacher whose nice to me! I'm thankful for presents & candy! I'm thankful for Christmas, Thanksgiving & Halloween! I'm thankful for snowdays & holidays & cane travel days & any day that gets me out of school! I'm thankful for my doctor! I'm thankful for the horses Uncle Mike left with us so I can go horseback riding on them! I'm thankful for McDonalds! Yum! I'm thankful for the park, the zoo & the fair! I'm thankful for music class! I'm thankful for swimming! I'm thankful for gym class! I'm thankful for bean bags & tricycles & flowers & sleds & dancing & running & moving! I'm thankful for everything that makes my life fun as a little girl! I hope I can stay like this forever & ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment