Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 18 of the 21 Day Gratitude Challenge: Appreciating Me, Again!Day 18 of the 21 Day Gratitude Challenge: Appreciating Me, Again!

Day 18 of the 21 Day Gratitude Challenge: Appreciating Me, Again!Ugh, today is one of those days where I'm happily tired, did alot of work with Kimberly & Amy back to back coaching sessions with Turkey Day tomorrow & am not sure where this GC post will go, especially since I've already done this for 3 days in a row as it stated! What else is there for me to say about me? For the past three days, you have focused on appreciating what makes you unique. Write about all the things that make you so lovable. Take a moment to appreciate your personal style, talents and charm. 1. The way I leaned on a locker back in school made me cute, according to my friend. She never just said why, she would just say that I looked cute. 2. My sense of humor. It's a mix of everything. Sarcasm/cynicism, comedy *immitations of others voices*, true wit & the like. 3. My humility, not bragging on myself or being prideful/egotistical. 4. I've been doing more of what I want lately! I stood up on a chair & danced to a rock song this evening!!! *Grin*! 5. I've been growing & changing, becoming a more positive person. 6. I wear what I want, which is my band tees & wristbands/dogtags wherever I go, whenever I want to. It won't get me a job, but I'm wearing what I want & I love that! Love, Chelle -- "Something in the way. . . Hmmm. . . Something in the way. . . Hmmmm. . ." --Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment