Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 Sun. 12/26/10 - Soul Food

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 00:59:43 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Sun. 12/26/10 - Soul Food
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 26:
Soul food.
What did you eat this year that you will never forget?
What went into your mouth & touched your soul?

Lol. Ok, I declare this to be my shortest note now! Lol. The answer is
NOTHING! The reason is that food & I have been battling for a long
time & in 2011 I plan to take a different approach. However, as of
this writing, I am not known for mindful eating or anything else. I
eat, 3 meals a day & snacks in between because I 'have' to to survive,
not because I want to, or enjoy what I'm eating.
--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment