Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hey there pinkies!!! Another gratitude challenge update for Wednesday! *As I posted earlier I'll be leaving sometime today to go visit my mom & probably won't be back til late Wednesday night* Wednesday's challenge is: Pick three friends or family members you see regularly. View their actions and gestures through a positive lens, assuming their goodness and witnessing their best intentions. This may appear to be easy, but it's definitely not. To put it bluntly, I don't get it at all in fact. I can pick 3 family members, but after that I don't understand a thing. For example: I've posted about my stepmom once, her immaturity & the like. So am I supposed to see her actions & gestures of immaturity through a positive lens? Lol. Like, ok, she's immature, but it won't make her daughters grow up to act exactly like she does, so it's ok that she's immature? This is just completely not understandable to me & twisted up in my head, so unfortunately, I have not much else to say on it. If anyone else can make sense of it, give me a holler! I'll be back Wednesday to read! Since our mother isn't picking us up right away, I may come back & try to find another Wednesday Gratitude challenge in lieu of this one. Love, Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment