Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 - Sun 12/12/10 - Body Integration

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:36:22 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 - Sun 12/12/10 - Body Integration
To: michellem86@gmail.com

December 12:
Body integration.
This year, when did you feel the most integrated
with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but
simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?_

This is technically supposed to apply to this year, but I've honestly
only had those things happen once or twice. They happen at concerts,
not that anyone is surprised!! Lol. Anyway, I'll be standing there
watching them play, the one I remember most vividly was SEETHER during
the song "DRIVEN UNDER", & all of a sudden, I came back. What I mean
is I forgot to sing, almost forgot to dance, I was just bearly moving
& completely taken in by SHAUN MORGAN'S voice & then *snap your
fingers*, I'm coming back & realizing I'm not singing & not dancing
like I normally do. That period literally lasted just a few seconds &
because I didn't even realize it happened until after it happened, I
would say I was integrated, but I don't remember what it felt like 'to
bbe' integrated. I know I was happy, maybe blissful is more accurate,
but that's about all I can recall.


--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment