Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 3 – Moment.

Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. (2013), Describe
it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).


I felt most alive when I heard Olivia's heartbeat for the first time.
I was lying on the table with that freezing jelly *which was actually
quite warm compared to other times I've had an ultrasound*, and
holding my best friend's hand. It was small and soft and shaking ever
so slightly as we began to hear the sound. Olivia's heartbeat was
strong and sounded more like she was going into a boxing match then
floating in my Womb! Lol. That's my Girl, boxing already!!! The room
was warm and cozy. I smelled lavender and roses and just a bit of
antiseptic. It was all quite calming. *I can imagine the faces of
other Women reading this now!!! Lol.* I live on Colorado. . . well,
split my time between Co and Cali, what do you want from me????
It felt more like a Buddhist meditation was taking place than an
ultrasound, more like I was at home than in a doctor's office.
It was everything I wished for and than some!!!
I'm sooooo excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment