Monday, December 17, 2012

December 28: Achieve.

What's the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do
you imagine you'll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful?
Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new
thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.

The thing I most want to achieve in 2014. . . good question!! Monetary
freedom!! Not sure that that's a good descriptor though.
I already feel pretty relaxed around money, but what I want for 2014
is to be COMPLETELY relaxed, not just partially relaxed.
As in, I know money is just energy, so when I spend it, the second it
leaves my hand, I'm calm enough to know intuitively that money will
flow back into my account immediately because money is energy!! There
is no "bad" or "good" about money, it simply is!!

I will feel peaceful!! I will say good-bye to the hampster wheel
feeling I still find myself entertaining on occasion!!
10 new thoughts or things I can do. . .
1. Money is energy and it flows to and from me effortlessly!
2. There is enough money for us all.
3. I am financially abundant.
4. Money and I interact peacefully.
5. I am relaxed about my finances.
6. I oreceive money easily and effortlessly.
67. I am friends with my money.
8. I love money!!!
9. I am in control of my thoughts about money.
10. I am always provided for financially by the Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment