Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb10 Tues. 12/28/10 - Achieve MOVEMENT!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Medina <michellem86@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 00:55:53 -0500
Subject: #Reverb10 Tues. 12/28/10 - Achieve MOVEMENT!
To: michellem86 <michellem86@gmail.com>

December 28:
Achieve.
What's the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do
you imagine you'll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful?
Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new
thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.

In 2011 I will move to San Antonio Texas! I want to be there by April!
All of the above! Though in all honesty, the main feeling I want from
it is to feel accomplished!
As for what I can do to get there, the main thing for me is staying
positive & believing that it WILL happen. Finding a place to stay with
my girls is very important, however, I believe that each moving plan
has to be tailored to the individual & not tailored as a one size fits
all plan. So for me, that means as much believing as it does putting
plans into action. It also means not getting hung up in details or
tangled in the what if & 'how' it will happen. That will sound strange
to some, but as I said, this is my moving plan & because I know how my
brain tends to work, how I tend to get caught up in details & then
tell myself it won't happen, that's the last thing I need to be
thinking about for now. I need instead, to focus on feeling that
ecstatic feeling, to make phone calls without being attached to
outcomes & believe that the money to move will come without wondering
exactly how or where or when.

--
"Something in the way. . .
Hmmm. . .
Something in the way. . .
Hmmmm. . ."
--Kurt Cobain "Something In The Way"
"Pain? You don't know what pain is!!"--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment