Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 8 – Beautifully Different.

Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights
people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you'll
find they're what make you beautiful.
What makes me different?? And what do I do that lights people up?
Hm. . . Lol.
I'm sorry but this is just to unoriginal. I mean, I can go with my
physical appearance, or I can go with my past. . . or, I can just go
with the gooffy things, so that's what I'm gonna go for!! Lol.
Warning, adult situations and language ahead!
Nobody moans like I do when I'm being played with!!!!
Outside of the boudoir my smile can get me out of any scrape and win
me plenty of friends and even some lovers!!
Nobody makes the facial expressions I do when I Orgasm!!!
Nobody smells like me, tastes like me, acts like me!
Nobody purrs the way I do when having my hair petted or my body caressed!
Nobody gives commands to their submissives or slaves like I do. . .
Nobody makes a rock concert so damn happenin' without drinking or drugging!!!
Nobody flirts like me!!!
Nobody inspires people exactly like I do.
Nobody gets people to help them and even fawn over them like I do. . .
Nobody gets the same brand of attention that I do. . .
In closing, nobody is exactly. like. me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment