Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 11th - 11 Things.

What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2013? How will you go
about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change
your life?

Ok. . . Honestly, I would have had a bucketful of these just a year
ago, or two or three years ago!!
Today. . . today I have very fiew.

1. Allowing myself to get pulled into gossip.
I don't participate, but I do hear it and I've promised myself that
will not be part of my life!!
2. I eat so well these days I occasionally find myself over-indulging
in the old stuff.
3. Drama has followed me!!! Lol.
We're not to surprised, are we??
4. Driving myself crazy over other' people's "stupidity".
I used to do this at home to.

Changing these engrained behaviors will improve my mood further,
strengthen my sense of integrity and self-approval. Not to mention
eliminating them will make my life even more beautiful, more rich,
more full than it already is!!
So here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment