Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 14 of the Gratitude Challenge: Glass Half Full Day!

Today has been interesting. It's fallen on a Saturday, so I haven't had much of an opportunity for this one: Today, make the effort to live life with a positive outlook. Restrain from criticizing the people around you. Dare to see the glass half full. Listen more than you speak. Give freely of yourself. Practice kindness at every opportunity. I've been in my room pretty much all day, & had noone to visit or place to go. Dad's at work & my sister's hanging out with her boyfriend. Lol. That left stepmom & her 2 girls, but I haven't seen much of them either. They went to the store & I stayed home, wasn't even aware they were leaving til they were heading out the door! *sigh* I've instead been practicing kindness on the net, catching up on people's blogs & giving my opinions, or posting nice comments on people's statuses on FB, things of that nature. When I have seen anyone today though, there was no arguing or anything, so our interactions were definitely of the glass half full variety! As for me personally, I've been getting up & dancing whenever a song comes on that I like, all day long!! That's definitely not my norm, so I'm moving outside my box again! I must indulge myself & say I think I've done a pretty good job to & I've maintained a good mood ever since I got up!!! Go me!! Not to mention I'm eating better today, every hour & a half, but smaller meals! Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment