Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 7 of the Gratitude Challenge: I am Greatful For. . .

I am greatful for my home. I am greatful for my family. I am greatful for my music. I am greatful to be having an early Thanksgiving with my friend! I am greatful for my animals. I am greatful for TV shows with a purpose *Law & Order SVU, Rescue 911 'back in the day'* & shows like them. I am greatful for the clothes on my back. I am greatful for the food in my belly. I am greatful for the freedom to speak my mind. I am greatful for the ability to dress, act, talk & think as I choose. I am greatful for my hardships. I am greatful for my monthly SSI check. I am greatful for the kindness of others. I am greatful to those who see my beauty even when I cannot. I am greatful for my heritage. I am greatful to be in control of my body, my destiny & my life! -- "It'll only take a few minutes. When does anything that's supposed to take a few minutes only take a few minutes?"--Garfield - "The Garfield Show" & he's right! "Find me, feel me, fill me, then cut me up!!"--Shaun Morgan - Seether "Burrito" e

No comments:

Post a Comment