Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 4 of the Gratitude Challenge: Dear NegativityDay 4 of the Gratitude Challenge: Dear Negativity Trash Michelle Medina Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 9:00 PM To: michellem86 Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Show original Dear Negativity: I am thankful for my surgeries. I am thankful for my parents divorce. I am thankful for being physically, emotionally, mentally & sexually abused. I am thankful to have carried my mother's guilt & depression. I am thankful to have her fear of abandonment & men. I am thankful for the Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom I have. I am thankful for my brother's overdose & my feelings of guilt & helpless rage that came with it. I am thankful for all the death & pain, grief & depression. I am even thankful for the numbness in my body & soul. I am thankful for all the negativity in my life, negative people, thoughts, feelings & emotions. I am thankful for it all & I now release it out to the universe to do with as Mother & Father God & the Universe see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment